When it comes to shopping for cleaning companies in Sydney that can handle an ongoing office cleaning contract, what qualities are on the priorities list?
No matter which items make your company’s ‘must have’ list regarding cleaning companies, you can rely on Building Cleaning Services to meet them. We have been in business since 1989, have 140 ongoing contracts with commercial clients and have a reputation for customer satisfaction. When you work with us, you can stop worrying about cleaning and start focusing on the other aspects of running your business.
The Importance of Sydney Cleaning Companies
Why are more and more businesses relying on office cleaning companies in Sydney in the first place? Here are just a few reasons why you might consider setting up a contract with Building Cleaning Services:
- We let you focus on other things: Let’s face it: time is money. Trying to put together an internal cleaning strategy for your business—from hiring the custodians to stocking the right cleaning products—takes time and effort. By bringing in Sydney cleaning companies like Building Cleaning Services, you can avoid this extra time commitment entirely.
- We help you make a good impression: Whether you are interviewing potential employees or meeting with customers or clients, having a clean office is crucial for making a good impression.
- We keep your office healthier: A messy or dirty office is less safe and less hygienic than a regularly cleaned one. Hiring a cleaning company to clean your office regularly will kill germs, help employees stay healthy and avoid the loss of productivity and overall cost of having ill employees.
Common Mistakes People Make When Hiring Cleaning Companies in Sydney
Let’s say you’ve decided to hire an office cleaning company but aren’t sure where to start. Be sure to avoid these pitfalls before you sign a contract:
- Assuming all cleaning businesses are the same: Cleaning may seem like a fundamental thing, but the truth is that office cleaning is a skill. Some businesses are better at providing cleaning services than others— regarding speed, thoroughness and other standards of good service. You should research a cleaning company in detail before you decide to work with them.
- Not paying attention to business focus: Residential cleaning is different than office cleaning. If you’re looking for someone to clean your office or business headquarters, make sure you‘re shopping for office cleaning companies in Sydney. You want to find a business that has specific experience cleaning spaces comparable to yours.
- Not asking for a quote: As with any other service, prices vary with office cleaning. You shouldn’t make your decision based on price alone, but you want to go into the contract process at least knowing what the company at hand is going to charge you. Asking for a quote will avoid a problem with budgeting later.
If you’re looking for cleaning companies in Sydney with experience in cleaning offices, look no further than Building Cleaning Services. With 28 years of experience, 220+ clients, 80 staff clients and a customer satisfaction rating between 99 and 100 percent, we are one of the safest bets in the industry. Contact us today for your quote.